Cannabis Reporting Form (Complaints Inbox)

View service inventory entry Visit service website Suggest a correction

HC receives cannabis-related reports from consumers, health professionals, industry and the general public as it relates to its area of responsibility. For concerns and complaints that might represent a possible violation of the federal cannabis laws or regulations, individuals may contact the Controlled Substances and Cannabis Branch through the Cannabis Reporting Form. (CSCB) (Cannabis, Health Canada.)

Back to Health Canada services