Drug Establishment Licensing (DEL)

View service inventory entry Visit service website Suggest a correction

Any person who fabricates, packages/labels, tests, imports, distributes or wholesales drugs in Canada requires an establishment license. Health Canada reviews applications, verifies these applications against legal requirements, and makes decisions on applications. In addition Health Canada monitors compliance and takes compliance and enforcement actions when required. - (ROEB) (Pharmaceutical Drugs, Health Canada.)

Back to Health Canada services